Administrator

• Administrators
  • 744 posts
  • LocationKent, UK
  • RSN:Stargazed

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:05 AM

General
  • When did RuneClan begin and why?
    - I started coding the site early 2014 for 2 reasons, the first being I was incredibly frustrated with the unreliability of existing xp tracking websites and secondly that there was no real clan trackers.
  • I have donated but haven't received my star.
    - Providing you were logged in when you donated, you should receive the status on your account automatically as paypal will contact our servers with confirmation of payment. If for some reason you do not receive it please contact us by email or on the forums and I'll look into it.
Clans
  • What happens if my clan changes its name?
    - We plan to have an automated process which updates the clan name but if that fails just post in the request name change forum and it'll be sorted out asap.
  • What's the difference between a player leaving a clan and being 'unlisted'?
    - Jagex gives us no information about the players at all, we check the clan list on a regular basis and if someone leaves and joins at the same time and our script can't relate any information between the 2 players then we have no choice other to unlist the username found to be absent from the list and add the new one that was found. If this happens to your account just post in the request name change forum and your old data can be transferred onto your new name.
  • Our clan xp is wrong
    - Your clan xp is actually correct. We add up all of the members clan xp to make that value. It's actually the Jagex one that's wrong. For some reason when people leave the clan, the jagex counter takes weeks to update.

Gareth | RSN: Stargazed

user1-light.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: faq, frequently asked questions, questions, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users